Additional Event Information:
Dates: Dec. 6th – 8th, 2019
Cost: $125.00 per camper (not per person)
Location: Ocotillo Wells State Vehicular Recreation area in Anza Borrego.
Main Street Event Center, Ocotillo Wells, 5172 Highway 78, Borrego Springs CA 92004
Attending from the FWC Factory in Woodland: Stan Kennedy, Dan Welty, and Michael Olds.
Ocotillo Wells SVRA has changed it up with place they call the “Main Street Event Center”. This location allows us to camp together with some basic accommodations. Some of the Main Street Event Center amenities include …
• Cement picnic tables with large shade Ramadas
• Central fire pit for a bonfire
• One large and two smaller barbecues with serving tables
• Night lighting and electrical outlets
• Hot showers, restrooms, and dish washing sink
• Perimeter fencing with lockable gates
• Room to park 100 – 115 campers (open, dispersed camping)
Please call Stan Kennedy in Woodland (at the factory) if you have any questions: 530-666-1442