A Closer Basecamp to the Loneliest Trailhead
Our cab over truck campers are built to go wherever an off-road grade truck can go, meaning you can travel through some nasty terrain to settle in to your ideal trail head camping space. From the simple Shell to a loaded model, all of our campers can navigate serious overlanding adventures. Regardless of camper model, you can count on a warm, dry, comfortable night’s sleep before and after your hiking treks!
A Pop-Up Camper for Pickup Trucks
We build different pop-up camper models to specifically fit almost all trucks. We have models for mid-size and large trucks with different bed lengths, and for slide-in and flat-beds.
Folding in the Tent
If you tent camp now, and you wonder how our pop-up truck camper can enhance your adventures and compares to RV’s, trailers, and hard-sided campers, the below list might help.
- Not a Fiberglass Box – Many RV’s
surroundyou like a fiberglass box. Our pop-up campers ditch the fiberglass, and our collapsible top and large screened windows appeal to tent campers.
- No Extra Vehicle – A pickup truck and our low-profile pop-up camper can be your every-day vehicle. Unlike the big hard-sided type campers, a Four Wheel Camper in the down position only extends a couple feet higher than the truck cab. It also looks great and compact whether at the grocery store, in your driveway, or on the road.
- Pre-Trip Prep – No last minute pre-trip scrambles to a lot holding your RV or trailer. Your camper will be at your home or work, preloaded with your camping gear and ready to go. Afterall, the goal is to spend more time on the trail and less time getting ready to hit the trail.
- Destination Set-Up – The time from when you arrive at your camp area to when the roof is popped up is about two minutes. So, in basically no time your camper is ready for cooking, sleeping, or just hanging out. Go with our camper rather than setting up a tent, parking a trailer, or leveling out an RV, and you are on the right path.
- Weather or not – Weather can put a damper on tent-based trips. In rain or snow you will be dry and toasty warm (with furnace) in our campers. So, extend your camping and hiking season, knowing that if things turn ugly you can enjoy a book, board game, or (dare we say) phone in the comforts of your camper.
- Sleep on it – Many of our ex-tent camper customers tell us they LOVE the quality of sleep they get in our camper. A bit quieter than a tent and a much. much more comfortable bed! Choose from a queen or king size bed that manually slides in and out in less than ten seconds. So, your next step is to hike with a better night’s sleep!
- Simplicity – Our campers are designed to keep things simple, with as many manual operations as practical. The roof is raised manually – in seconds. The bed is pulled into and out of position manually – within a few seconds. Window coverings are applied and removed manually – within a few seconds. Pull a knob and electricity is on. Twist a knob and the propane is ready. The camper is taken on and off the truck using an ordinary drill in 20-30 minutes. You can see, compared to other RV options, the transition from a tent to our camper is smooth and painless.
Every journey begins with a first step. We invite you to learn more and look at our campers more closely via this site’s videos. Better yet, we hope to meet you on your visit to one of our showrooms!