At Four Wheel Campers, we are continually broadening our services, making it easier for you to enjoy your vehicle and camper. In addition to camper servicing, we now offer on-site truck suspension products and installation. You can now have your truck properly prepared for the camper size and weight in our factory. This service can be scheduled for the same day as your camper installation and training.
To Schedule a Factory Service Appointment:
- Holiday Hours: CLOSED Dec. 23rd – Jan. 2nd, 2024
- Normal Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Service & Camper Installs: Brenda: 530-419-2426 or Zach: 530-419-2417
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Factory receptionist: (530) 666-1442
- 1400 Churchill Downs Ave., Suite A, Woodland, CA 95776
- Holiday Hours: CLOSED Dec. 23rd – Jan. 1st, 2024
- Normal Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (By Appointment Only)
- Email us: Brian@fourwh.com or Rob@fourwh.com
- 9008 Hyssop Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Camper Installation on Truck
- Truck tie downs
- Camper loading and unloading
- Extensive “hands-on” camper training session
- How-to videos
- Structural – Roofs, siding, cabinetry, flooring, windows, etc.
Camper Accessory Installation
- Solar – Up to 250 watts with MPPT controller for greatest efficiency
- Racks – Bikes, kayaks, surf boards, snow skis, SUPS, etc.
- Awnings – Several awning styles
- Extra Containers – Water, truck fuel, propane
- Thermal Packs – Additional inside thermal layer over soft side surface
- Batteries & Lithium Battery upgrades
- Appliances are repaired at brand authorized appliance centers. We can assist you with locating an authorized appliance center in your location.