We are continually broadening our services, making it easier for you to enjoy your vehicle and camper. In addition to camper servicing, we now offer onsite truck suspension products and installation. You can now have your truck properly prepared for the camper size and weight in our factory. This service can be scheduled for the same day as your camper installation and training.
COVID UPDATE: Following our county’s mandate for people doing non-essential work to stay at home (shelter in place), we are temporarily suspending normal manufacturing operations beginning March 20th. We all hope our County enables us to be fully functioning as soon as it is safe to do so. We will provide status updates via email, website and social media. Through our suspended operations we want to remain at your service. We encourage you to contact us via our standard methods (phone, e-mail, & social media). We will return your emails and calls as quickly as possible; however, this is uncharted territory for all of us, so we ask for your patience and understanding if you experience a delay.
To Schedule a Factory Service
- Call us: (530) 419-2426 or (530) 419-2417
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Factory receptionist: (530) 666-1442
- Temporarly Closed
- Factory location: 109 Pioneer Ave. Woodland, CA 95776
- Suspension – Air bags, lift kits, leaf springs
Camper Installation on Truck
- Truck tie downs
- Camper loading and unloading
- Extensive “hands-on” camper training session
- How-to videos
- Structural – Roofs, siding, cabinetry, flooring, windows, etc.
Camper Accessory Installation
- Solar – Up to 160 watts with MPPT controller for greatest efficiency
- Racks – Bikes, kayaks,
surf boards, snow skis, SUPS, etc.
- Awnings – Several awning styles
- Extra Containers – Water, truck fuel, propane
- Thermal Packs – Additional inside thermal layer over soft side surface
- Appliances are repaired at brand authorized appliance centers. We can assist you with locating a authorized appliance center in your location.